1. The application must be completed, as per Form 1, and submitted to SCA by the legal representative of the fund. Soft and hard copies of the documents outlined in the application form must be attached with the application.
2. SCA shall consider the application and the documents attached and shall notify applicants of any missing information or documents.
3. SCA shall either approve the prospectus/private placement memorandum amendment application or turn it down. SCA has the right to put approval limits and terms according to the nature of the fund and the nature of offering in the country.
4. Applicants must complete the procedures within the approval limits and then supply SCA with the following: • Two hard copies of the prospectus/private placement memorandum (post amendment) as per the approval issued.
• Any other documents SCA requires in accordance with the limits or terms of approval issued.
• SCA shall certify the two copies of the prospectus/private placement memorandum and shall furnish one copy to the applicant.