SCA recognizes the right of the customers and society members to submit observation in the event of any unsatisfactory in the quality and/ or efficiency of
SCA undertakes the implementation of the highest quality standards in performing their duties towards the clients in compliance with its role of supporting and protecting investment in capital and commodities market in UAE.
SCA top management are committed in providing all necessary resources to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of observation management processes.
SCA top management are also committed in dealing with all observation in fair and efficient way and within the specified period of time as well as ensure their utilizing them as much as possible in services improvement.
SCA ensures that all the process related to observation management system are designed, implemented and improved as per SCA observation management policy, (Mygov) UAE government observation and suggestion gate, Customer Service in Federal authorities charter ISO 10002:2004 requirements and laws and regulation that supervises SCA activities.
SCA provides the following channels to the customers and society members to submit observations:
· UAE government suggestion and observations gate (MyGov): www.mygov.ae
· SCA website www.sca.ae – email email@example.com
· Social Media channels (Twitter and Facebook)
· Telephone 009712-6277888, Fax: 009712-6274600
· PO Box 33733, Abu Dhabi, UAE
· Reception desks at the SCA HQ in Abu Dhabi or any of the branches
SCA deals with any observation submitted using the above said channels as per the following procedure:
1. Observation received through any channels apart from (Mygov) are entered and recorded in (Mygove) system, a unique number shall be provided to the submitter no later than 2 working days from day of receiving the observation.
2. Observation received and recorded shall be investigated and a response shall be provided to the submitter on actions taken (if any) no later than 2 working days in emergency observations, 7 working days in ordinary observations and 11 working days in complicated observations.
3. (Mygov) system provides the following alternatives in case of submitters unsatisfactory of the provided response:
a. Submitter can ask for re-study in case of the availability of additional information in 7 working days from reply date, re-study can be asked once only
b. Submitter can ask for re-evaluation and escalation of the observation in case of unsatisfactory of the response provided in 7 working days from reply date. Re-evaluation can be asked once only.