Cancellation of Commodity Brokerage License
Total Service Requests
Service Card Rating
For inquiries call us at
7:30 - 14:30
Cancellation of Commodity brokerage license is a service provided by SCA to companies wishing to permanently stop practicing the activity. Commodity brokerage firms should apply for cancellation of their license at Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX). The brokerage firm must meet the requirements for the cancellation of its license as determined by the SCA
SCA licensed commodity brokers
7 working days
Service steps & procedures
- Company applies for license cancellation at DGCX, and pay fees.
- DGCX reviews the application, and forwards it to SCA for approval.
- After reviewing the application, SCA issues its approval of the cancellation.
- Company to publish advertisement in two UAE dailies, one in Arabic and one in English, and submits copies to SCA
Requirements & Documents
- Letter from the company to DGCX requesting cancellation of license.
- Letter from the company to DGCX with information on any pending legal cases or pending client complaints against it.
- Letter from DGCX with comments on the Company's request and recommendation to SCA
- DGCX to attach details of company's open position in the market as well as funds with the market or clearing.
- DGCX to attach information on the clients funds with the broker company.
- A receipt of the paid fees is to be submitted after SCA issues an approval of the cancellation.