Seeking from the SCA legal counsel or interpretation of a legal text through the M-Service.
The Legal Affairs Department is responsible for drafting and interpreting SCA’s rules and regulations.
Please be noted that Legal Opinion Service is available for the public against a fee, and if your enquiry is not about interpreting articles, you may send your request as follows:-
1. For more information regarding rules and regulations issued by SCA Please visit SCA website on the following link (ttps://www.sca.gov.ae/Arabic/Regulations/Pages/Default2.aspx).
2. For more information regarding services provided by the Issuance and registration Department Please visit SCA website on the following link or contact the department on the email: email@example.com
3. For more inquiries about Public Joint-stock Company (PJSC) registration renewal, please visit the following link.
4. For more inquiries about Public Joint-stock Company (PJSC) listing renewal please visit the following link or contact the financial market concerned.
5. For more inquiries about Fees and charges due on the company, please send an e-mail to the Finance Department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. For more inquiries about Local and Foreign Investment Funds Please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
7. For more inquiries about PJSC Disclosure please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. For more inquiries about PJSC assembly meetings or auditors of public shareholding companies licensing and licensing renewal please contact the Corporate Governance Department via e-mail: email@example.com
9. For more inquiries about other financial activities licensing under the scope of SCA please contact the Licensing Department via the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find also all SCA important contacts of the various Departments by following this link .
At SCA, we remain committed to offering the best in class services within our defined scope of activities.