In managing social media accounts, SCA is keen to fully comply with the Guidelines for Social Media Use in UAE Government Entities.
- SCA is committed to respond to its followers’ inquiries posted on its social media accounts on weekdays. Responses are made after inquiries are referred to the concerned department. This process takes three workdays.
- SCA uses its social media accounts to conduct opinion polls. This is done on a quarterly basis, especially when an opinion poll forms a part of a given study.
- SCA uses its social media accounts to announce competitions to the public. These include many annual cultural and awareness competitions, in addition to competitions held in national and religious occasions and on the sidelines of exhibitions. These competitions aim to increase public engagement and attract followers.
- SCA uses its social media accounts to identify followers’ needs and communicate those needs to the relevant department.
SCA welcomes your constructive comments and views. Your contribution will be appreciated and taken into account as one of the important references in the discussion of improvements and enhancements for our services.
Despite that SCA welcomes any free comments and input on this platform, it has the full right to hide any content that:
- Represents a threat to security.
- Includes inappropriate language.
- Violates the privacy of others or offensive.
- Violates local laws.
- Indecent, obscene or defamatory.
- Includes unwanted messages or promotes any trade.
- May be interpreted as prejudiced or harmful to any section of the society on the basis of race, colour, nationality, religion or status ... etc.
- Includes collective or political discussions.
- Contains a breach of intellectual property rights.
Not complying with this policy can lead to blocking the participant.
In managing SCA’s social media accounts, the e-content management team undertakes to:
- Observe the principles of respect and transparency in dealing with the public.
- Timely respond to all inquiries from the public and communicate their needs to the relevant departments.
- Take public suggestions into consideration and present these suggestions to the relevant department.
- Respond to feedback and remarks posted on social media accounts via:
- Social media sites.
- Be courteous when reacting to feedback and responding to inquiries from website visitors and comply with SCA’s code of professional conduct and with the Guidelines for Social Media Use in UAE Government Entities.
- Send regular emails to SCA employees to urge them to use the website and ensure that social media icons are displayed on the website and on SCA’s printed matter.